Test upcoming enhancements to WealthCare Administration
We’re making enhancements to the WealthCare Administration platform and giving you the opportunity to test in the beta environment weeks before they move into production. Simply complete the form and we will notify you once you can get started! With each major release, you will need to resubmit the form to receive a notification.
Below are the new release items available for testing. Simply do as many, or as few, projects that impact your business.
- Custom employer funding schedules
- Substantiate card transactions using FX record
- TPS claims matching window increased to 120 days
- Password expiration alert for administrator users
- Reduced restrictions on fund rollover date
- Increased grace period to 550 days for additional plan types
- Plan-level controls to prevent adding dependents
- Plan renewal enhancements
- Contribution enhancements
- Recalculation of carryover amount
- Carryover/fund rollover support for subgroups
- Auto-create coverage periods for dormant accounts during grace period
- Receipt attached date added to transaction export
- Card refund process improvements
- Profile options to restrict access to sensitive banking fields
- Restricted profile access for reactivating cards
- Participants automatically subscribed to critical security alerts
- Secondary authorization ‘one-time passcode’ is now numerical
- Communication Management & Monitoring tool improvements
- Generate additional ‘insufficient documentation’ letters
- Online repayments appear on invoices
- WealthCare HSA – Fee generation tied to statement mail date
- WealthCare HSA – HSA invoicing improvements
As a best practice, in addition to the release items you wish to test, we also encourage you to test everyday activities, such as processes around:
- Claims processing
- Account funding
- Employer setup/functions
- Plan setup/functions
- Payment rules/SCCs/MCCs
- Participant alerts/communications
- Integration (SSO, TPS, APIs)
Keep in mind that the testing window is only two weeks, so start early.
To submit feedback or any issues found during testing, email UAT@alegeus.com and a ticket will be created automatically. You will have the same access and visibility as you do with any other support inquiry. All feedback will be reviewed daily and triaged. Your feedback may be included in the release or prioritized for subsequent releases.
Login to WCA Online Resources and click here to access release details and the UAT process guide. If you have any questions about the WCA User Acceptance Testing program and process, please contact your Service Delivery Manager.