Consumer Healthcare Payment Trends - Emerging Payments & Implications to Your Health Benefits Programs
The future is here. The shift toward consumerism in healthcare is a thing of the present.
As consumers take an increasingly active role in their healthcare, health insurers, employers, and benefits delivery stakeholders are vying to capture consumer attention and remain relevant. The basic idea: differentiate your product and experience by creating unprecedented consumer value – to drive growth, reduce costs, and win the hearts and minds of consumers.
The digital era brings an array of new experiences for commerce and payments to consumers. Smart devices – from phones to tablets and wearables – are now options for smart, simple, secure payments. Join us as we take you on a tour of emerging consumer payments and explore the future convergence of health insurance, benefits delivery, and emerging payment technologies. We will discuss important questions about how the industry will leverage new technology to differentiate the consumer experience, drive brand loyalty, and increase consumers’ engagement with their health plans and benefit programs.
- How can purchase and payment processes impact the consumer experience with a particular brand, product, or purchase?
- What are some of the new emerging payments capabilities?
- How are other companies and industries driving engagement and creating consumer value via technology and payment capabilities?
- As the healthcare industry shifts toward consumerism, what can we learn and replicate from other industries, products, or purchase processes?
- What opportunities exist for consumer directed healthcare products, financial savings tools, and health management programs to leverage emerging payment capabilities to drive engagement and desired business outcomes?
- What do I need to know about Apple Pay, Android Pay, etc. and healthcare debit card programs?
- And more!
Download this exciting on-demand webinar as the industry-leaders in consumer-directed healthcare and emerging payments present the convergence and future of consumer engagement and healthcare spending.