Alegeus Sees Rapid Client Adoption of its Interactive Analytics Suite
Published on October 20th, 2016
Alegeus, the market leader in consumer directed healthcare (CDH) solutions, today announced that it is experiencing strong client adoption of its interactive analytics suite. First unveiled at the 2015 Alegeus Client Conference, the analytics suite helps clients – including health insurance plans, third party administrators, and financial institutions – discover strategic insights and identify actionable opportunities to improve CDH program growth, efficiency, profitability, and engagement.
Unlike competitive solutions that provide a limited set of static reports, Alegeus clients are able to transform their business with robust analytic capabilities that enable them to identify trends and insights, drill down to a minute level of detail, and benchmark performance against peers. With the analytics suite, clients can:
- Manage their CDH portfolio. Identify trends in account adoption, funding levels, investments, feature enablement, and more.
- Monitor back office operations. Monitor key performance metrics – such as claims processing efficiency and turnaround times.
- Assess engagement. Gain deeper insight into the consumer experience – including spending and saving behavior and engagement levels.
- Improve efficiency. Assess operational efficiency with insight into key metrics such as auto-substantiation rates and customer support efficiency.
- Compare employer groups. Easily isolate and compare employer groups’ performance on key business metrics.
- Benchmark performance. Compare their performance against other CDH account administrators to discover areas of leadership and improvement.
- Protect against fraud. Monitor for potentially fraudulent transactions – including high volume and high frequency transactions, and suspicious user activity.
Alegeus continues to innovate and lead the market with new solutions and services that help our clients fully unlock the CDH market opportunity. Our analytics suite is another great example of that – the first-of-its-kind in our market space,” said Steven Auerbach, Alegeus CEO. “Our clients’ CDH programs are sitting on a gold mine of data about product, sales, operational performance and customer insights. With our analytics suite, they gain a deeper understanding of their business and from there can create a clear roadmap for improving business outcomes.
Today, more than 300 clients rely upon Alegeus to support 225,000 employers and engage more than 29 million consumers across 40% of the benefit accounts in the market – and they are eager to adopt this new capability. Below are comments from a few clients who have recently adopted the analytics suite:
- “The analytics suite was one of the top reasons that we chose Alegeus as our CDH technology partner. The Alegeus platform has been solid, yet flexible to meet our clients’ needs. Feedback from our customers has confirmed this,” said Rachel Fletcher, Peak1 Administration President. “The analytics suite has added a new dimension to our organizational culture – enhancing our strategic decision-making with access to deeper, more actionable data on a timely basis. When Peak1 customers have questions about the consumer experience when engaging their CDH benefit accounts, we are now in the position to provide them immediate insight alongside the supporting data.
- “We see tremendous value in the Alegeus analytics suite in helping us discover and prioritize opportunities for growth and cost reduction,” said Rob Butler, Maestro Health Founder and CEO. “We also see great potential for the benchmarking and comparison capabilities to enable us to become much more consultative with our customers – giving them unprecedented insight into their benefit program performance.”
- “As a loyal Alegeus client since 2002, we recently became familiar with competitive solutions,” said Bill Catuzzi, CEO of Clarity Benefit Solutions (formerly BeneFlex). “We were courted pretty heavily by a competitor to look at other solutions, but Alegeus was able to demonstrate the true value of our partnership and their leadership position in the CDH space with their analytics capabilities. There is truly nothing else like it available in the market.”
To learn more about the Alegeus analytics suite, click here to watch today’s webinar: “Unleash the beast: Seven interactive dashboards that will transform your business decision making.”
With more than 25 years of growth and innovation, Alegeus is the market leader in SaaS-based healthcare payment solutions. Our highly flexible, white-label platform powers account-based benefit programs such as HSAs, FSAs, HRAs, COBRA, wellness incentives, lifestyle benefits and beyond. We deliver exceptional user experiences and differentiated capabilities that help our partners strengthen their product offerings, operate more efficiently, and unlock their full growth potential. Our partnerships with the industry’s leading health plans, third-party administrators, financial services and benefit solution providers give Alegeus unparalleled reach in the market, with access to more than 100 million commercially insured Americans. And our unique partnership model empowers our clients to achieve outsized results – growing their programs at a rate that is 3-4X the market, and with the highest net promoter scores (NPS) in the industry. We never compete with our clients in the market – we win when they win. Alegeus is headquartered in Waltham, Mass., with operations centers in Orlando and Bangalore, and a large remote workforce.