Assessing the Impact of COVID-19 On Your Benefit Account Administration Business
Published on April 21st, 2020
As the world grapples with the economic fallout of COVID-19, for most businesses the question is not whether you will be impacted… but to what degree? Like most companies, benefit account administrators are now grappling with important questions: How do you forecast the impact to your customers and your business? What strategies should you be undertaking to mitigate risks? How can you adapt and proactively act to emerge from this crisis stronger than ever before?
Alegeus is your trusted partner to help guide you through this unprecedented crisis. Join us as we share some of the data, strategies and best practices that we are using to assess, monitor and navigate this unprecedented situation. During the discussion, we will share:
- Macro-economic data and trends resulting from COVID-19 and its restrictions on people and businesses
- Observable impacts on employer-sponsored and account-based benefit programs and consumer healthcare spending and saving behaviors
- Strategies to forecast the impact of COVID-19 on your book of business using employer impact data by company size, industry, and geography
- Best practices for monitoring “early warning signs” to identify signs of employer distress – so that you can act swiftly to protect your business
- Alegeus views on what the path to recovery might look like
And, as we have throughout the COVID-19 situation, Alegeus will share best practice strategies to help clients respond and adapt. We will also preview a few upcoming data, product and professional service enhancements that will help Alegeus clients strengthen your business and position you for success in the post-COVID business environment.