Top Takeaways from HLTH 2019
Published on December 6th, 2019
With more than 6,000 attendees and 300 speakers, HLTH 2019 in Las Vegas was one of the healthcare industry’s largest events of the year. Alegeus had the opportunity to attend the conference and hear from CEOs, founders, and entrepreneurs about the industry’s most important healthcare trends that are affecting consumers throughout the country. Below are five takeaways from the event that are poised to impact the industry in 2020.
- Solutions must consider and support the consumer's total health.
- Digital health solutions are evolving rapidly, but adoption and engagement are still a challenge.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) is front and center.
- Experience is everything.
- Collaboration will be imperative to impact the consumer experience in more meaningful ways.
To learn more about each of these five takeaways, click here to read an Alegeus byline published by BenefitsPro.
It’s clear from what we saw and heard at HLTH that there are many brilliant leaders and innovative solutions being introduced across the healthcare space. It’s obvious that there is tremendous potential to deliver value and help stakeholders on all sides of the healthcare ecosystem operate more efficiently and deliver better health outcomes. While there is certainly much work ahead, we left the conference with a renewed feeling of optimism and can’t wait to see the landscape evolve as we continue our work to transform the “future of health”.